Book report in a cereal box
Cereal box book report students will decorate a real cereal box with the illustrations and information related to the book they read using the directions below i expect a lot of time, effort, and hard work to be put into these reports, not for them to be completed sloppily in one night. Use this creative writing project as an inspiring and engaging activity for gifted students the cereal box book report is a unique way to present a novel creatively. Book reports are important for improving a child's writing skills and reading comprehension, and they also get the child familiar with the concept of a deadline generally, the hard part is getting children excited about doing book reports a cereal box book report is one way to encourage enthusiasm. Cereal box book report templates left side of box: cut out this box and place in on the left side of your cereal box write a summary that. This cereal box book report project is a unique twist on the traditional book report format let's make reading fun with this creative activity. Book reports go from bland to brilliant when students are engaged in this fun-to-make project. In december of 2011, students in mr paradise's class prepared book reports on cereal boxes they had to name the cereal based on the theme of the book, writ.
My book report à cereal box congratulations you have just finished reading your book great job now comes the fun stuff you are going to create a cereal boxthat’s actually going to be a book. Black history cereal box book report date assigned: students will go to the public library to select a book cereal box markers, crayons, or ink. Cereal box book report templatescereal box book report templates left side of box : cut out this box and place in on the right side of your cereal box write a summary that describes the main problem and how the problem was solved try to use words that will “grab” the readers’ attention and make them want to buy your cereal top of box: cut. Cereal box book report template pdf amalk12nfca this is an option for the mystery books since you can have the students write a summary of what the main issue was in the book, which can be pasted on the box.
Download a free cereal box book report template 2 to make your document professional and perfect find other professionally designed templates in tidyform. Free download cereal box book report template (doc, 60kb) and customize with our editable templates, waivers and forms for your needs. Front of box include the name of the cereal, a picture and your name invent a name for the cereal that is related to the title of the book and sounds like a cereal.
Cereal box book report example elcaonlineorg this is another creative option that allows you to let your students have a bit more fun with their book reports they simply need to take a cereal box and create one that would be found inside the world in the book, including with details of the book, such as the author and more. Cereal box book report for this book report, you will decorate a real cereal box with illustrations and information related to a fictional book that you. Box templates / 10+ cereal box templates for designing and making small packages for your cereal product download this book report cereal box.
Irubric s35926: students will read a fiction or non fiction and create a book report using a cereal box the box must be covered with a light colored construction paper, decorated based on the book, and include an artifact that they may make based on. Cereal box book report students will decorate a real cereal box with the illustrations and information related to the book they read using the directions below i expect a lot of time, effort, and hard work to be put into these reports. It's the cereal box book report the cereal box book report is a non-traditional book report students will read a just-right realistic fiction chapter book of their own choosing after reading the book, students will share main information from the book using a cereal box. Simple cereal box book report free download and preview, download free printable template samples in pdf, word and excel formats.
Book report in a cereal box
Explore pam lee's board cereal box book report on pinterest | see more ideas about book reports, book reviews and cereal boxes. Browse cereal box book report resources on teachers pay teachers, a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational resources.
- Uses of cereal box book report it makes the learning process super interesting and the things retain for a longer time in the students’ brains enhance creativity and presentation skills in the children.
- Cereal : lento will share thrtr prqject by doing a i 2 mnut commercial for their cereal i lese oral presentations (jill be made on should practice their.
- Ready to try a different approach to the traditional book report your students will love the cereal box book report this packet has everything you need to get your students started on this meaningful project.
- Cereal box book report templates left side of box: cut out this box and place in on the right side of your cereal box write a summary that describes the main problem and how the problem was solved try to use words that will “grab” the readers’ attention and make them want to buy your cereal top of box: cut out this box and place in on the.
2) read you book over the next three weeks for your 20 minutes of reading per night you may also read the book at other times as well -- such as in class for silent reading 3) find a real cereal box and cover it neatly with paper to make it blank you are going to redecorate it for your book report completing your report: front of box: decorate. Free download cereal box book report template (pdf, 422kb) and customize with our editable templates, waivers and forms for your needs. See 3 best images of cereal box book report inspiring cereal box book report design images cereal box book report template cereal box book report game ideas cereal box book report rubric. Visit us reagan academic magnet 2321 e 21st st • odessa, tx 79761 p 432-456-1189 • f 432-456-1188. Book reports using a cereal box to display novel information and implement strategies for teaching gifted and talented students use these lesson plans to allow students to develop their creatvity in the classroom.